Friday, May 4, 2018

#tgifc158 Color Challenge

It's Friday!!!  And we all know what that means...it's time for a new TGIF Challenges challenge!  This week we have a FUN color combo for you to play along with.  I absolutely LOVE these colors!

Lemon Lime Twist is one of my all time favorite colors.  I will be super sad when it retires next year, so be prepared to see a lot of it between now and then!  

This week has been freaking crazy!  I feel like I have been running since the minute my feet hit the ground until the minute I crawl in bed each night.  Sadly, I've had little time for stamping, but thanks to the awesome Picture Perfect Party DSP, I was able to put together a fun card in a hurry.  I love all of the fun images you can cut out of this DSP! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst
Ink ~ Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Tuxedo Black Memento
Stamp Set ~ Picture Perfect
Other Supplies ~ Black Mini Sequin Trim, Starburst Punch, Metallics Sequin Assortment

Isn't this color combo the BEST?!?!  It will be used again for sure!  Be sure to head on over to see what the rest of the design team did with these colors...you will be blown away!

Have a fabulous Friday!

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. Such a fab card Bree - Lemon Lime Twist is one of my favourites and I didn't even expect to like it - this combination is lovely - I cna't wait to have a play

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with all the layers.. the colors work so well together.

    ReplyDelete