Friday, April 6, 2018

#tgifc154 - Color Challenge

Hello from warm and sunny Las Vegas!!  I'm soaking up the sunshine for the weekend and meeting up with some of my favorite Stampin' Up! Demonstrators for OnStage :-)  This means I'll also get to hug a few of my favorite TGIF Challenges Design Team members too!  

Speaking of TGIF Challenges, we have a pretty color challenge for you this week!
I had thought about doing something with flowers first, but after looking through the super cute Tutti Frutti DSP, I was inspired to make a cool glass of pink lemonade...perfect for the warm weather here!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Vellum, Tutti Frutti DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp Sets ~ Jar of Love, Coffee Cafe, Cool Treats
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Jars Framelits, Starburst Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oh My Stars Embossing Folder, Flirty Flamingo Bakers Twine, Glitter &  Clear Epoxy Shapes

We are off to explore the craziness of Las Vegas today...wish us luck!  I'm still not sure what to think of everything here!

Be sure to check back next week as I will be sharing my display board samples!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. You will be overwhelmed.....just take it in and take your time. You won't see or do it all, that's the joy of going back again...and again....and again! For sure hit a Cirque du Soleil show if you can, they are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete