Thursday, April 12, 2018

Sitting Pretty ~ OnStage Las Vegas Display Samples

Welcome back stampin' friends!  I'm sharing a few more OnStage display samples featuring two new sets coming in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog. Today's samples feature the Sitting Pretty stamp set as well as the Lined Alphabet stamp set.

I was kind of stumped with the Sitting Pretty stamp set at first, but after my youngest looked at it and got excited about the Berney Bulldog, his school mascot, I just knew I had to do a scrapbook page!  With a little embossing paste, a bit of DSP and some stamping, I had a fun page in a hurry.  The little bulldog was the perfect added touch.  My son has already asked to have this framed so he can hang it in his bedroom :-)
*Disclaimer ~ I can say that he is my favorite Berney Bulldog because he is my only kiddo who has gone to school there!  :-D

Next up are a couple of cute puppy cards.

There are framelits that coordinate with this stamp set that coordinate with the dog, the bench, the plant and a few other stamps.  It also includes another bench and some cobble stone.  I can't wait to get it to complete the bundle!  The "best friend" sentiment comes from the Love What You Do stamp set.  Isn't every puppy your best friend?!?

If you notice, I also used one of the new Basic Brads on the card with the heart.  The colors included are Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Night of Navy and Whisper White colors.  I'm pretty excited to have brads again to embellish cards!
























After inking up this stamp set and seeing so many other cute samples, I am not nearly as stumped as I was when I first saw it.  That little bulldog is just too cute!

One of the best things about being a Display Stamper is having to really think outside the box and be creative.  I need to remind my self of this every day when I'm stamping...it will lead to many more fun creations!

Thanks for stopping by again today!  I still have more samples to share, so be sure to check back soon!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment