Friday, April 13, 2018

Lined Alphabet Celebration ~ OnStage Las Vegas Display Samples

Happy Friday stampers!  I'm back again with a couple more OnStage Display samples to celebrate Friday!
 
If you follow my blog, you'll probably notice this mini treat bag is a CASE of a card I made a couple weeks ago. I am really going to miss the Tutti Frutti DSP after the Occasions Catalog is done.  It's so bright and colorful! 
 
I used the Celebrate You Thinlins and the amazing Lined Alphabet stamp set, which will be available in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  There are some AWESOME framelits that coordinate with this set as well that I can not WAIT to get!  Be prepared to be amazed by how cool they are!
 
My second project is a festive little birthday card.  I used the Picture Perfect Party DSP, along with some Tutti Frutti sequins and a little bit of Lemon Lime Twist Ruffled Ribbon, which you will see in the upcoming Annual Catalog.  The sentiment was made with the Lined Alphabet and Labeler Alphabet sets.  I added a few polka dots of color inside the  the letters to brighten them up. 
 
We have a weekend FULL of baseball, but be sure to check back on Monday for more samples!  I wish I was going to be home this weekend to play with my new box of pre-order fun, but I do love me some baseball!  Maybe I'll throw together a quick kit to put together in between games :-)
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment