Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Fabulous Friend and Lovin' What I Do ~ OnStage Las Vegas Display Sample


I had the honor of being an OnStage Display Stamper in Las Vegas last weekend.  I will admit, when I first opened my box, I had NO CLUE what I was going to do with the box of supplies.  I kind of freaked out a bit, but after letting the box sit in my office and putting together a few sketches, I was finally able to get going with my samples. 
 
The first sample I am sharing with you features the new Garden Impressions DSP, the super cute Blossoms Elements embellishments and beautiful Petal Pink Metallic Ribbon.

 
I made another sample using a different pattern from the same DSP, the same cute Blossoms Elements embellishments and the Petal Pink AND Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon.  I used the Love What You Do stamp set for the sentiment...kind of fitting name since I really do love what I do!  I also used the beautiful butterfly from the Springtime Impressions Thinlits.  Be sure to check back later this week for more with these thinlits...they are GORGEOUS!  This card was also very similar to one that I used for my shoebox swaps at the amazing after party we attended after OnStage.
I am so blessed to have been able to spend my time at Onstage with my Stampin' BFF, Wendy!  It's always a fun time when we are together...even in a place as crazy as Las Vegas!  I hope we can spend more time together in Orlando in November! 
I'll be sharing more samples over the next few days or so.  Be sure to stop back by for your own sneak peek at what's to come in the AMAZING 2018-2019 Annual Catalog!  You're gonna love it all!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 

1 comment: