Sunday, March 18, 2018

Whole Lot of Lovely Banner ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

With the first day of spring just a day away, I figured it was time to create a new spring banner!  I have been so super busy creating display samples for OnStage next month that I haven't had a lot of time to pay attention to all of the other amazing supplies I have sitting in my office.  Like the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP that I've been hoarding!  It's so beautiful and it MUST be used before it's gone! 

 Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whole Lot of Lovely DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black
Ink ~ Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Lots of Love, Wood Words
Other Supplies ~ Gold and Black Mini Sequin Trim, Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Layering Circles Framelits, Petals & More Thinlits, Clear Faceted Gems, Butterflies Thinlits, Linen Thread
 
I added lots of layers of ribbon, paper, fussy cut flowers and sequins...all of my favorites!
Can you believe I almost forgot I had the beautiful Butterflies Thinlits?  The butterfly was the perfect addition!   


I'm thinking this may make for a fun class with all of my stamping friends...what do you think?!?! 
 
Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!

https://amyoneillblog.com/2018/03/18/mondaymontage112/

https://sugarshackdesigns.com/2018/03/19/mondaymontage112/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment