Friday, February 23, 2018

#TGIFC148 Masking Technique

Helloooo stampers and happy Friday!! 
 
It's time for an all new technique challenge over at TGIF Challenges and this week we are MASKING!!  I'll be the first to say this is a technique I don't use very often, but it's always fun!
I got the super cute Fortunate to Know You set with full intentions of using it for something fun for Valentine's Day, but never got around to making anything with it.  As I was searching through my stamps to find a good set to use with the masking technique, this one jumped right out! 

I stamped the chopsticks on a piece of scrap paper and cut them out.  I then stamped my chopsticks on the card front first, then covered them with the ones I had cut out and stamped the other images.  So simple!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Stampin' Blends:  Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Fortunate to Know You
 
Okay...who else is craving Chinese food now?!?  I may need to make my hubby take me out to dinner tonight :-)
 
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  I am hoping to lock myself in my craft room for at least one day and get some projects done!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: