Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Epicly Awesome Baseball Season

Hello happy stampers and happy Wednesday!!
 
I got my pre-order box a couple of days ago and I could not wait to get the Epic Celebrations stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog inked up.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to do a scrapbook page with this photo of my boys.
 
We spent our spring and summer at the baseball fields and we are counting down the days until baseball season starts again! 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pacific Point, Real Red. Whisper White
Ink ~ Pacific Point, Watercolor Pencils
Stamp Set ~ Epic Celebrations*
Other Supplies ~ Simple Stripes Textured Embossing Folder**, Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape**
(*Sale-a-Bration item, **Occasions 2018 Catalog item)
 
The Myths & Magic Washi tape was the perfect added touch!  And those shoes from the Epic Celebrations stamp set...my FAVORITE!!  I added a few splatters of ink to grunge it up a little bit because...you know, boys and baseball mean grunge!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!  Be sure to come back soon for more sneak peeks of what's to come in January!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment