Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge #273

Hello happy stampers and welcome to Tuesday!
 
Fall is here for sure in my part of the world and we have a beautiful color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments that is perfect for some warm fall creations!
 
I created a quick and easy background using some of the circular stamps from the Paisleys and Posies stamp sets.  Add a simple sentiment and a few extra scraps and voila...my card is complete!  I love it when a card comes together so quickly!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Dapper Denim, Copper Foil Paper
Ink ~ So Saffron, Dapper Denim, Always Artichoke
Stamp Sets ~ Paisleys and Posies
Other Supplies ~ Paisleys Framelits, Copper Thread
 
These are not colors I usually use together, but you can bet I will be again soon!  I love this color combination!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure you head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and play along with us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment