Friday, August 11, 2017

#TGIFC120 Sketch Challenge

It's Friday!  It's Friday!  Woo-hoo!!
Friday means it's time for an all new TGIF Sketch Challenge and I love this sketch!

 
 Our week has been consumed with watching the Little League World Series Regional Tournament. Our Walla Walla Valley 12 year old team has been playing their hearts out and are fighting so hard to make it to the Championship game and on to Williamsport for the Little League World Series.  It has been so amazing to watch this group of boys play.  They are the most humble and kind group of boys and have the best attitude both on an off the field!

I am a total pacer baseball games and it is so hard for me to sit and watch these games on TV.  Thankfully I had my box of new Holiday Catalog items to help keep me in my seat as I watched the games this week!  I absolutely LOVE the Painted Harvest stamp set and coordinating Painted Autumn DSP.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crushed Curry, Painted Autumn DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Crushed Curry, Garden Green
Stamp Set ~ Painted Harvest
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Leaf Punch

Be sure to join us over at TGIF and play along with our sketch challenge...we love to see what you create!


1 comment:

  1. Really loving how you are using your burlap trim--so pretty--makes a wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete