Thursday, June 29, 2017

#TGIFC114 Designer Spotlight - Elizabeth Price

Happy Friday!!!  It's time for an all new TGIF Challenge and we are spotlighting the amazing Elizabeth Price!
I have followed Elizabeth for a long time, and even had the amazing opportunity to be an Artisan Design Team Finalist with her a few years ago.  Her talent blows me away and I can always go to her for inspiration!  I am always drawn to Elizabeth's use of layers and fun embellishments, which is where I drew my inspiration from for today's card.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Garden Green, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Stamp Set ~ Coffee Café
Other Supplies ~ Coffee Cups Framelits, Soft Sky Classic Weave Ribbon, Corrugated Elements
 
I can't believe it has taken me this long to use this stamp set!  I LOVE coffee and was so excited to see this bundle in the new catalog!!!
 
Be sure to visit Elizabeth's blog for some inspiration of your own and share you creation with us over at TGIF!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment