Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge # 266

Hi there stampers!!!  I don't know about you, but Monday FLEW by for me!

Tuesday is already here and that means it's time for a all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge!



I was totally inspired by the wooden crate and was happy to use the new Wood Crate Framelits along with the super cute Daisy Delight stamp set!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Berry Burst, Whisper White, Old Olive, Wood Textures DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Crushed Curry, Berry Burst, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set ~ Daisy Delight, Wood Words
Other Supplies ~ Delicate White Doilies, Linen Thread, Wood Crate Framelits
 
I am still trying to adjust to my new job and work schedule, but my stamping time is slowly starting to make it's way back in to my daily schedule!
 
Thank you for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment