Friday, April 21, 2017

#TGIFC104 Polka Dot Inspiration!

Happy Friday stampers! 
We're all seeing dots at TGIF ChallengesPolka Dots!
I always forgot just how cute polka dots make everything!
No automatic alt text available.
My youngest had surgery yesterday, so my creativity levels were a little low.  Lucky for me, I just got my box full of the new Eastern Palace Suite products, which include a few of the NEW In-Colors!  I love how quickly this card came together! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Fresh Fig
Ink ~ Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Eastern Beauty
Other Supplies ~ Eastern Medallions, 1" Circle Punch, Metallic Enamel Shapes
 
Be sure to head on over to TGIF Challenges and check out the rest of the amazing design team creations and be sure to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment