Thursday, April 6, 2017

#TGIFC102 - Color Challenge!

Happy Friday stamping friends!
 
It's time for an all new TGIF Challenge and this week we have a pretty color challenge for you!
No automatic alt text available.
Given the fact that I seem to be running behind in every aspect of life at the moment, I decided to get a head start on my Mother's Day cards now so I'm not scrambling a day or two before to get them done and mailed out!
The Succulent Garden suite is perfect for this color challenge and made for a pretty Mother's Day card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe, Succulent Garden DSP
Ink ~ Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macaron
Stamp Set ~ Oh So Succulent
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelits, Succulents Framelits Dies, Lace Doilies
 
I absolutely LOVE this suite and hope it is here to stay!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and don't forget to play along with us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment