Friday, April 14, 2017

#TGIF103 Sketch Challenge

Hello stampin' friends!
 
Can I just say that I am so darn happy that it's Friday?!?! It has been one crazy week, which got even crazier yesterday when we discovered my youngest has to have a hernia repair surgery next week :-(
 
Thank goodness I have this weeks TGIF Challenge to take my mind off of things!  We have a fun sketch for everyone to play along with this week!
 
Image may contain: text
 
Coloring in any form is always relaxing for me, so I reached for the Birthday Blooms stamp set and broke out my Aqua Painters and got to work!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink ~ Basic Black, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry,Versa Mark
Stamp Sets ~ Birthday Blooms, Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder
 
Be sure to join in the fun and play along with all of us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment