Monday, April 24, 2017

Forever Begins Today

 
Happy Wednesday stampin' friends!
 
Wedding season is quickly approaching and the amazing design team over at SSINK is getting a head start on wedding and anniversary cards.
 
We have two weddings coming up, so I was happy to get a head start on at least one of the wedding cards that I'll need!  I'm something old and something new for this card...but nothing borrowed or blue ;-) 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Gold Glimmer, Falling in Love DSP
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, White Kraft Ink
Stamp Sets ~ Eastern Beauty, Suite Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Succulents Framelits Dies, Very Vanilla Lace Trim, Metallic Enamel Shapes
 
I'm pretty sad to see the Succulents Framelits go...I love them so much!  You can pretty much guarantee that those will stay in my crafting stash for future projects of my own :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment