Friday, March 3, 2017

#TGIFC97 Color Challenge

Happy Friday stampers!  We made it through another week and we are on to the weekend!  I am super excited for this weekend for many reasons, but the one thing I am most excited about is the start of spring baseball!!!  I have been longing for these days since fall baseball ended in October and am so happy to be, once again, filling up my car with bats, mitts cleats and sweaty boys!
But, before we get to baseball, we have some fun colors to share with you today at TGIF Challenges.  I love these colors...so fun and cheerful!
 
#tgifc97 Color Combo, Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Bermuda Bay
I decided to break out an old forgotten stamp set to make this card.  I love how quickly you can put a card together with this stamp set AND have it turn out so cute!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Smoky Slate
Stamp Set ~ Build a Birthday
Other Supplies ~ Perfect Pines Framelits (big star), Confetti Stars Border Punch, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine
 
Start your Friday off right and come play along with us at TGIF Challenges!  We love to see what you are inspired to create!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment