Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Quick & Easy AND Cute!

Hello stampers and happy Wednesday!
 
This has been super busy so far and it's about to get even busier before the weeks is done!  It's weeks like this that I an easy button to help me through the craziness :-) 
 
I may not have an easy button, but I DO have some quick and easy cards to share with you today.  These adorable little critters make for the cutest cards and they were so super quick and easy to make!
For other quick and easy card ideas, visit the design team over at SSINK today!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Love You Lots
Ink ~ Basic Black, Watercolor Pencils
Other Supplies ~ Owl Builder Punch
 
I can't decide which one I love the most...they are all so darn cute :-)
 
I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment