Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Shine Your Light

Happy Wednesday stampers!  How is your week going so far?  We're half way through...that's always a good thing!  And can you believe it's already February 1st?!?  That is just plain craziness right there!  But I will take the time flying by if it can get us to spring sooner!  We got hit with another winter storm yesterday, leaving us with about 6" of snow...gross.  I am ready for this winter to be over.
While I pout over the snow on the ground, I will daydream of my favorite beach and nearby lighthouse, which inspired today's card.  And after looking at it, I think the gray wintery weather must have inspired the colors ;-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Gray, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink ~ Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ High Tide
Other Supplies ~ Night of Navy Bakers Twine
 
You can't see in the picture, but I used the Wink of Stella over the beams of light and it is SO PRETTY in person!  This card went out to a very special friend who has made a big impact on my life lately.  There is nothing little about the light she shines on everyone around her!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment