Monday, February 20, 2017

Fields of Inspiration ~ #SSINKIC42

Happy Monday stampin' friends!

I hope you had a fabulous weekend and got to enjoy a little bit of sunshine!  We had one day of cold rain, but it burned off and we had a beautiful sun-shiny day yesterday!  Much needed for this momma as I've been feeling a bit under the weather.

It's time for an all new SSINK Inspiraiton Challenge and we have a beautiful picture to help inspire your creativity today!  I was drawn to the beautiful lavender fields in this picture and used that for my inspiration in today's card.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Jar of Love, Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Hello You Thinlits, Everyday Jars Framelits
 
I haven't used many shades of purple lately...I was quickly reminded how much I love these colors!
 
How will you be INKspired to create today?  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. The purples and the touch of turquoise is so pretty! I also love the bold stripe background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pulled out some purples for a card this week, too. They are always high on my color list. This is very sleek and stylish with the stripes. Such a nice change of pace for the strips, since you normally see black. Always love seeing examples using Jar of Love! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete