Monday, January 16, 2017

Ombre Love

Happy Monday stampin' friends!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
 
It is still FREEZING cold here with over a foot of the snow on the ground, so we spent the majority of our weekend at home.  I took some time to clean and organize my craft room and I'm so happy I did!  It makes creating so much easier when I actually have room to work :-)  And after I cleaned, I did take a little bit of time to stamp too!
 
One of the projects I worked on was this month's SSINK Inspiration Challenge.  I LOVE this picture and was inspired by the ombre heart.
I created an ombre background on watercolor paper and added a simple heart and sentiment.  Quick and easy!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Watercolor
Ink ~ Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Sunshine Wishes Thinlits
 
I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!  And to those who have the day off, I hope you get some stamping time in too!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and I love the watercolor background you created! Really helps showoff the white heart.

    ReplyDelete