Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Meet Me Under the Mistletoe

 Hello stampin' friends and happy Wednesday!
 
We are inching closer and closer to Christmas Day...are you all ready?  I have a few more packages to wrap and need to finishing getting my house ready for our annual Christmas Eve party, but I'm getting closer to being done with each passing day!
 
I have a pretty card to share with you today using some of my favorites from the Holiday Catalog.  I think the Cable Knit Embossing folder may be one of my most favorite embossing folders EVER!  I love the amazing texture...you just feel warm and cozy looking at it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Real Red, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso
Ink ~ Real Red
Stamp Set ~ Holly Jolly Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Cable Knit Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder, Pretty Pines Thinlits, Mini Jingle Bells, Linen Thread, Very Vanilla 1/2" Lace Trim, Christmas Greetings Thinlits
 
Look at that texture....LOVE!

I hope you all have a fabulous day!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment