Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Watercolor Birthday Wishes

Happy Wednesday stampers!  We're half way through the week and just a little over a week away from Thanksgiving...craziness!  I just need to make it through this week and then we'll be off to the coast for a mini vacation for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I can't wait!
 
My birthday card stash is getting super low, so I took a little break from holiday creating and made a couple of birthday cards.  I totally fell behind on my bringing birthday's back cards when we moved and I really need to get caught back up!  My apologies to those who didn't get their card from me yet!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum
Ink ~ Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum
Stamp Set ~ Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Party Pop-Up Thinlits, Duet Banner Punch, Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Silver Metallic Thread

 

I think this may be the first time I've ever used the Sweet Sugarplum ink...I don't know why I way waited so long because it is so pretty! And Emerald Envy is my new favorite green!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Happy Stamping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment