Friday, November 4, 2016

Joy at Christmas

Happy Friday stampers!
 
We made it through the week!!!  I don't know about you, but this week seems to have dragged on.  It seems like we were trick or treating two weeks ago rather than just this Monday.  But maybe it's a good thing time was running slow because before we know it, Christmas is going to be here and we are all going to feel like we are running out of time!
 
And since I know all too well that time is going to be moving even faster over the next few weeks, I'm trying to create as many Christmas cards as I can!  My monthly stamp club is tonight and this is one of the cards that my stampers will be creating.  It's simple but fun!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink ~ Garden Green
Stamp Set ~ Time of Year
Other Supplies ~ Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Large Letters Framelits, Merry Tags Framelits, Bunch of Banners Framelits, Linen Thread
 
I've kind of neglected Garden Green for a while, but it has been my go to green for holiday cards this year.
 
What are your favorite color combinations for your holiday creations?
 
Wishing you all a Happy Friday and a very slow moving weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment