Sunday, October 30, 2016

Copper Feather Thank You ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

It has been a soggy, foggy weekend in my parts of the world...yuck!  I am NOT ready for this weather.  We had plans to go to the corn maze and pumpkin patch with some friends, but due to the weather and some kiddos who weren't feeling 100%, we opted to stay at home where we would be warm and dry.  My boys and I spent most of Saturday playing games, watching movies and playing with our new chickens!!!

We got 6 new Silkie chickens yesterday and we are so in love with them!  Not only are they super cute and fluffy, but they are super affectionate and love to be held.  The boys and I spent quite a bit of time loving on these new chicks, naming them and making sure the older ones weren't being too mean.  You will never fully understand the meaning of pecking order until you have chickens ;-)  I'm officially a crazy chicken lady!

Today I'm sharing with you a thank you card I will be sending out to the kind family who gave us these new chickens.  



Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Whisper White, Copper Foil
Ink ~ Basic Black, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Feather Together, Crazy About You
Other Supplies ~ Copper Embossing Power, Copper Metallic Thread, Hello  You Thinlits

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/10/30/mondaymontage81/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/10/31/mondaymontage81/


No comments:

Post a Comment