Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Humerus Halloween


Happy Tuesday stampers!

I'm happy to report I survived Monday and my vacation hang over!  There were a few iffy moments, but I pulled through ;-) 

Thankfully I had this awesome new Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge # 249 to help me get my Tuesday started off on the right foot too!. This week is looking pretty great!

I don't know what it is about Halloween that I love so much, but I have more Halloween stamp sets and decorations than I do Christmas.  I could NOT resist Mr. Funny Bones in this years Holiday Catalog, especially since I work closely with the orthopedic department at the clinic I work for.  This card will be sent to their department soon!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Halloween Night Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Mr. Funny Bones
Other Supplies ~ Layering Ovals, Halloween Night Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder
 
Isn't Mr. Funny Bones great?  I may have to make a Dr. Funny Bones next!
 
Be sure to check out all of the great design team creations and don't forget to play along with us!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment