Wednesday, March 23, 2016

You Grow, Girl!

Good morning happy stampers and welcome to Wednesday!
We've finally made it through winter and in to spring...or have we?  It's been chilly and pouring rain here and I've seen pictures of snow from other stampin' friends across the country!  We may not be feeling the spring weather yet, but the girls at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are bringing spring to you in the form of paper and ink!
 
With only a few more days left of Sale-a-Bration, I figured I better use up some of the super cute Wildflower Fields DSP.  Using the Festive Flower Builder Punch, I made a fun flower, which pairs up perfectly with the "you grow, girl" sentiment!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Wildflowers DSP
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss
Stamp Set ~ Greatest Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Festive Flower Punch, Botanical Builder Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
I love how the flower kind of has a quilt look to it...it's fun and makes me happy.  This card is in the mail and on it's way to my BFF to make her day a little bit happier.
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment