Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Sale-a-Bration Birthday Love

The 2016 Sale-a-Bration is quickly coming to an end...did you get all of the free products that you wanted?!?!  I love Sale-a-Bration time and all of the excitement it brings to my customers.  It's exciting for me as well because it's also when I celebrate my Stampin' Up! anniversary.  This year marks 4 years!  I initially signed up just to get the demonstrator discount, but my best friend talked me into starting a club which is still going strong today and continues to grow every year :-)
We are sharing some of our Sale-a-Bration favorites over at Stylin' Stampin' Inspiration today and What I Love is one of my favorite stamp sets from this year.  I love the 2-step stamp sets...or in this case, 3-step stamp set.  They give you the option to layer colors and have some fun!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, 2015-2017 In Color DSP Stack
Ink ~ Watermelon Wonder, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Lost Lagoon
Stamp Set ~ What I Love, Number of Years
Other Supplies ~ Watermelon Wonder Dotted Lace Trim, White Perfect Accents, Brick Wall Embossing Folder

I used this sweet sketch from Sugar Pea Designs as inspiration for today's card. I love the layout of this sketch...it will be one I use again!

I hope you are all having a great week so far!

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty colour combo! Loving that touch of lace too~! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete