Tuesday, January 12, 2016

What I Love...

Hello stamping friends and happy Tuesday!
 
It's an extra happy Tuesday today because there is an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge.
I am super busy at work again (BOO!), so I had to come up with something quick and easy for today's card.  Thank goodness for the beautiful new Sale-a-Bration Stamp set, What I Love.  This simple yet pretty card came together in no time! 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Elegant Eggplant, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla
Ink ~ Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke, Gold
Stamp Set ~ What I Love
Other Supplies ~ Gold Metallic Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
The triple step stamp sets are always so pretty! I'm hoping things slow down for me a bit later this week so I can play with this stamp set a bit more!
 
Be sure to head on over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and see what the rest of our Design Team has created and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. So pretty, adding that extra layer and the silver thread makes it so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome and totally gorgeous card! You always make the best stuff :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely showcase of this new Sale-a-bration set! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how elegant this stamp set is, and you have executed it perfectly! I love your little flower cluster and thread loops.

    ReplyDelete