Thursday, January 7, 2016

Hello Birthday Boy

Happy Thursday stampers! 
 
We are more than half way through one of the hardest weeks of the year!  I don't know about you, but the week after New Years is always rough...you know the holidays are over and those lazy days of Christmas break are a thing of the past...I think parents should get an extra week off after their kids go back to school!
 
The one benefit of having the kids go back to school is getting back into our regular routine, which means early morning stamping for me...yay!  I am in pure bliss playing with all of my new stamping goodies!  I am so, so, SO happy we finally have a balloon punch!  I've been using it like crazy, so consider yourself warned!
 
We are creating masculine cards over at SSINK today, so I chose my beloved Seahawks colors, which two of my boys LOVED!  My other was quick to tell me I needed to make one in Broncos colors too...I'll have to make that soon!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Night of Navy, 2015-2017 In Colors DSP Stack
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush
Stamp Sets ~ Balloon Celebration, Hello
Other Supplies ~ Balloon Bouquet Punch, Starburst Thinlits Die, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
I love the bold contrast of the colors against the bright white starburst!  I'm in the process of recreating this card in different colors with the other sentiments from the Hello Sale-a-Bration Stamp set.  I will try to share those once I have them finished.
 
In the mean time, back to prepping for my January Stamp Club...I'm so happy to be back in session after taking last month off!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Breelin: I'm totally in love with this card. Love the bold, bright color combo on the Whisper White. Your card inspired mine http://kkstamp.blogspot.com/2016/01/hello-birthday-boy.html I've linked back to your blog. Thanks for the inspiration! Kathy

    ReplyDelete