Friday, January 22, 2016

Going Global Love

I'm back with a second post today...Happy Friday!
 
We are having some fun stepping things up over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today! 
 
With an extra layer, a little bit of bling or some added ink, you can step any card up in a hurry, which never seems to be a problem for me.  I ALWAYS want to keep adding layers and bling and ink to my cards!
 
I started out with this cute and simple creation that would make a great masculine Valentine's card.
Then I went and stepped things up by adding an extra layer of paper, a little bit of metallic thread and some extra stamping.  Not a lot, but enough to really turn a simple card in to a WOW card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Very Vanilla, Going Places DSP, Real Red
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Basic Black
Stamp Set ~ Going Global
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Silver Metallic Thread, Star Framelits, World Traveler Embossing Folder, Lost Lagoon Striped Cotton Ribbon, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack

I hope you enjoyed these cards today!
 
Have a fabulous weekend and Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I know this is a post from January, but I just found these cards and I love the instruction to step it up! Two really great cards!

    ReplyDelete