Friday, January 15, 2016

Cozy Coffee

TGIF stampers!!!
 
It has been one heck of a week for me and I am so, so, SO happy that it is finally Friday! 
 
And what makes every Friday awesome?!?!  An all new Friday Mashup Challenge, that's what!
 
 
This week's Mashup Challenge is to:
 Create a project featuring at least 3 of the colors above
or Create a project featuring Snow/Snowflakes
or Mash It Up and create a snow themed project using the colors above
 
I decided to {kind of} mash things up...I used the colors and the Softly Falling Embossing Folder for the snow.  That works, right?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Schoolhouse DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Pool Party, Wink of Stella
Stamp Sets ~ Balloon Celebration
Other Supplies ~ Softly Falling Embossing Folder, Cups & Kettle Framelits, Smoky Slate Thick Bakers Twine
 
This sentiment is very fitting as I have a coffee date with two of my favorite friends tomorrow...I can't wait!
 
Be sure to head on over to Friday Mashup and check out the rest of the design team creations and join along in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment