Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thankful For You


Happy Thanksgiving stamping friends!  I hope your day is filled with family, friends, good food and love...and for everyone who is working today, thank you!  
The SSINK girls are showing their thankfulness today and I am joining in the fun.  I have so many things in my life to be thankful for...my husband, my boys, my job (even when it takes over my stamping time!), my family, my friends...especially my stamping friends!  I am truly blessed by all of the friends who have come into my life through stamping...near and far, I love you all!
Okay...on to my card.  My stamping time is still pretty limited, so I stuck with a clean and simple card today. 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzelberry, Tangelo Twist, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
Stamp Set ~ Endless Thanks

I LOVE all of the Endless stamp sets...their simple images and pretty sentiments  make some of the pretties cards.

I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment