Sunday, November 15, 2015

Grungy Acorns ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

I am back home after a whirlwind trip down to Portland/Vancouver and back so I could attend the first Stampin' Up! OnStage event.  It was fun to see a few of my stampin' friends and even MORE fun to hear who was selected to be a part of the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team.  Our very own Amy O'Neill was selected to be a part of the team and I am over the moon happy for her!!!  I can't wait to see what her and there rest of the team creates this year!

I did apply this year and was not selected, but I was so happy for everyone that was selected that I wasn't even disappointed.  It just gives me another year to work hard and keep trying :-)  The card I am sharing today is the card I made to display on the Artisan applicant board at the OnStage Vancouver event.  I used my favorite set from the Holiday Catalog...Acrony Thank You!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Gold Glimmer, Neutrals Color Collection DSP Stack 
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Pool Party, Hello Honey
Stamp Set ~ Acorny Thank You, Gorgeous Grunge
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Acorn Builder Punch, Metallic Sequins, Gold Metallic Thread, Greetings Thinlits

I used all of my favorite things on this card...favorite stamp sets, gold paper, sequins and gold thread...the only thing I was missing was a staple! 

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/11/15/mondaymontage56/


No comments:

Post a Comment