Monday, November 9, 2015

Let It Snow

Happy Monday friends!! No, I am not hoping for snow...at least not yet!  Everyone keeps saying we are in for a super cold winter with lots of snow, so I am enjoying the rain and mild temps for as long as I can!
 
I am ready for an all new sketch over at SSINK today and we have a fun one!
I hope you'll play along with us!
I went with another clean and simple card today....shocked myself!!  I love this window thinlit!  There is nothing better than sitting inside on a cold winter day watching the snow fall.

Supplies Used:
 Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Home for Christmas DSP
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Real Red, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, Versa Mark
Stamp Set ~ Happy Scenes
Other Supplies ~ Home for Christmas Buttons, Gold Twine, Hearth & Home Thinlits, Softly Falling EF

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment