Monday, October 5, 2015

Thoughtful Happiness

Happy Monday stampin' friends!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and had a chance to celebrate World Card Making Day! 
It's the first Monday of the month, which means it's time for an all new color challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.  I love these soft colors...perfect for a pretty fall sympathy card.
I have had to make far too many sympathy cards lately.  These are always my least favorite to make, but I always hope that they will bring some friendship and comfort to those they are sent to.
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ So Saffron, Sahara Sand, Tangelo Twist
Stamp Sets ~ Choose Happiness, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Gold Thread, Metallic Sequin Assortment
 
I kept this very simple...often times less is more...
 
Thanks for dropping by today!  Be sure to check out the rest of the SSINK design team creations and join along in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment