Monday, October 26, 2015

Merry Christmas Monday

No, it's not Christmas yet, but it sure felt like it yesterday because I actually got to stamp!  It was a treat to spend a couple hours in my craft room and just stamp...much needed therapy after a couple of crazy weeks!
I finally got to play with the Festive Flower Builder Punch and I love it!  I had to cheat a little with the stamped images...I some how managed to mess up and only ordered the punch instead of the bundle, so I had to improvise and use the retired Build A Bouquet stamp set.  Shhhh....I won't tell if you don't tell ;)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red, Old Olive, Gold Glimmer, Home for Christmas DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Real Red
Stamp Sets ~ A Little Something, Build a Bouquet (retired)
Other Supplies ~ Square Pillow Box Die, Festive Flower Builder Punch, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Gold Sequin Trim, Pearl Basic Jewels, Note Tag Punch

The Square Pillow Box die is a lot of fun and will make perfect gift card holders this holiday season!  There's even enough room in the box to include a few tasty treats too!

Here's to an awesome week of stamping for all of us!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment: