Thursday, August 20, 2015

Woodland Birthday

Today's post is brought to you by my hubby's birthday...Happy Birthday hubby!!!
Anyone who knows Paul is well aware that he is a bit of a hunting freak...the man literally dreams about hunting this time of year and gets more excited than a little boy on Christmas morning.  So...it's become kind of a tradition that I make him a hunting related card every year for his birthday.  I was in a bit of a panic this year because I don't have any deer, elk or moose stamps.  What to do, what to do?!!  Then I remember I had just got the adorable Reindeer Paper Clips in my pre-order!  Add the Woodland embossing folder for the background and I now have a hunting related card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP, Gold Foil
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Tin of Cards
Other Supplies ~ Lots of Labels Framelits, Reindeer Paper Clips, Woodland Embossing Folder

Today is not only my hubby's birthday, but it is the start of the first 4 day off rotation he has had in MONTHS!  I am taking him and the kiddos away for a long weekend get away to Seattle for a Mariners game.  Looking forward to a great weekend with the family!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment