Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Thoughtful Trees

Happy Tuesday Stampin' friends!  It's time for an all new Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge and this week we have an inspiration challenge for you.
At first I struggled with what to do with these pretty pictures, then my mind went to all of the firefighters fighting the wild land fires all over our state. The entire state of Washington remains blanketed in smoke as the fires continue to blaze...the firefighters are always in my thoughts and I pray for their safety daily.  This card is dedicated to the thousands of firefighters putting their lives on the line daily and for their families waiting for them at home.  Thank you!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Sky, Season of Cheer DSP, Vellum
Ink ~ Basic Black
Stamp Sets ~ Lovely as a Tree, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Tea Lace Doilies, Silver Cording Trim
 
I cased this card from the upcoming Holiday Catalog...I love the simplicity of the card.
 
Time to head on over to see the rest of the design team creations!  Be sure to join in the fun and play along with this challenge.  We love to see what you are inspired to create!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love the background paper and the way you embellished the sentiment is so pretty! Thanks for being part of the team!

    ReplyDelete