Monday, July 13, 2015

White Christmas in July ~ SSINKCS23

Merry Monday stampin' friends!  I'm back with another Christmas in July card and today I am using this month's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Card Sketch. 
I had accidentally pulled this stamp set and put it in my retired stamp set box.  Thankfully my BFF, who loves ALL of the Christmas stamps, was quick to spot this and ask me if I was sure I wanted to get rid of it.  Whew!  So glad she spotted it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Garden Green, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP
Ink ~ StazOn, Real Red, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
Stamp Sets ~ White Christmas, Endless Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Brights and Regals Buttons, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, Aqua Painters
 
Wishing you all a Merry Monday!
 
Happy Stamping!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This card is ADORABLE! Christmas is just around the corner and you are getting ready!

    ReplyDelete