Sunday, July 26, 2015

Friendship...the Spice of Life ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!
I am back home after a fabulous time in Salt Lake City with so many of my favorite stampin' friends!  There is never enough time to see everyone and do everything that I want to do, but this was still a pretty amazing trip! One of the best parts of the trip was swapping with some of my Monday Montage girls :-)  I really missed those who weren't able to attend...we need to plan a reunion trip soon! Today I am sharing with you the swap I made for the girls who were able to attend and I'm pretty sure you'll be seeing some of their swaps in the hop today...you'll love them all!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Thick Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Smoky Slate
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Cucumber Crush, Smoky Slate, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Gift From the Garden
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Smoky Slate Thick Bakers Twine, White Perfect Accents, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
 
I'll leave you today with a fun picture of the MM girls who attended Convention.  Can't wait to see everyone again...soon I hope!
Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/07/26/mondaymontage48/


1 comment: