Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reduce, Reuse, Retire

TGIF....we made it through another week!  It was another crazy-busy week for my family and next week is going to be even crazier-busier...hang on!!!   I am going to take full advantage of this weekend and enjoy a quick weekend getaway with my hubby before he heads out of town for a week.  But before we hit the road, I have a fun Friday Mashup creation that also fits in perfectly with Friday Favorites over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.
This weeks mashup challenge is to use this fun sketch by Heidi along with a favorite retired/retiring product.
My office is full of boxes right now as I have been cleaning out my stamping space, so I tore off a bit of cardboard to use for the coffee cozy and to create the grid pattern on the Baked Brown Sugar paper.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Lullaby DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Baked Brown Sugar
Stamp Sets ~ Perfect Blend
Other Supplies ~ Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, On Film Framelits, Sweet Sadie Washi Tape
 
 
So, does this card look a little bit long to you? I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me while I was editing the photo, but after a quick check, I realized I cut my paper 1/4" longer...oops!  Thankfully I left a little bit of room at the top and bottom and was able to trim the excess and safe the card!
 
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 
 
Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment