Thursday, February 5, 2015

Snuggles and Smooches are So Sweet

Today we are focusing on the super cute Snuggles and Smooches stamp set over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspirationThis is by far one of my most favorite photopolymer stamp sets...I have used the heck out of it!  I just love those scribbled circles!
Today's card is a CASE of the fabulous Kimberly Van Diepen's Leadership swap....I fell in love with her card and just had to recreate it! 
I used this weeks Freshly Made Sketches challenge and used KVD's water colored scribbled circles as part of the sketch.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Best Day Ever DSP
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Snuggles and Smooches, Hello Life
Other Supplies ~ Whisper White Bakers Twine, Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine, 2013-2015 In-Color Sequins
 
Happy Stamping!
 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors and those scribbly circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those scribbled circles too, but I haven't tried watercoloring them (yet). I love this card, Bree!

    ReplyDelete