Sunday, February 22, 2015

If I Know What Love Is...





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop and I'm glad you are here with us!
 
I spent a better part of my weekend taking care of sick kiddos and disinfecting my house...not the best way to spend the weekend, but I have a super clean house now and kids that are slowly on the mend, so that's a bonus!  Plus we had sunshine all weekend long....YES!!!  It's still cold, but I will take the cold sun-shiny days over the cold dreary days any day!  I had to tear myself away from my front porch to head in to my craft room to stamp a bit this afternoon. 
 
I've been {slowly} working on the Build a Boquet Project Kit and still have all of my stamps from the coordinating stamp set out, so I decided I try them out on a card.  I love the brush stroke look of these flowers... 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White
Ink ~ Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Stamp Set ~ Build a Boquet
Other Supplies ~ Old Olive Bakers Twine
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/02/22/mondaymontage38/


3 comments: