Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Treasured Treat Box

Happy Wednesday stampin' friends!  We've reached the half way point of the week and this makes me happy!  I'm not sure what it is, but Tuesday's are CRAZY days for me anymore and I am always glad when they are behind me.
You know what else makes me happy?  Fun Valentine Cards, Tags, Bags and Boxes!  And that's just what we are sharing today over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.
My youngest is currently obsessed with Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so it seemed fitting to make him a fun little pirate treat box for Valentine's Day.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Real Red, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer Paper
Ink ~ Memento, Basic Black, Blendabilites:  Night of Navy, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, Gold, Silver
Stamp Sets ~ Hey Valentine, Hard Wood
Other Supplies ~ Curvy Keepsakes, Hearts Framelits, Real Red Cotton Ribbon, Basic Black Bakers Twine
 
I thought it would be fun to add the Gold Glimmer Paper to the top of the box, but then I totally covered it up with the ribbon and bakers twine...oops!
 
Check out the rest of the fun creations from the design team members...you are sure to be INKspired to CREATE!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment