Monday, November 17, 2014

November Layout

 Happy Monday friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  It is still super, SUPER cold here, so we spent most of the weekend inside trying to keep warm.  While I have a ton of yard work that needs to be done, the snow and below freezing temps gave me a good excuse to spend the weekend stamping and MDS-ing away :)
It's time for a new scrapbook layout over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and I am LOVING this sketch! 
I'm still having fun putting all of our family photos into different layouts and this sketch was perfect for the pictures of my twins.  Below I have one page of my son, Hunter. 
I wanted to have a two page layout of both boys, so I mirrored the layout of Hunter's page and made a second one for Aidan.
And here is what it will look like in our Family Yearbook...love it!  It's hard to believe these boys are one month away from being 9...where does the time go?!?!?
Be sure to head on over to SSINK and check out the rest of the scrapbook layouts AND cards using this fun layout!

Happy Stamping!!


2 comments:

  1. You always do such an awesome job with your MDS scrapbook pages. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute take on the sketch! I love these pictures of your boys! So handsome!

    ReplyDelete