Monday, November 3, 2014

Green Christmas

Happy Monday and Happy November!  It's the first Monday of the month and that means it's time for a new color challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. 
I'm not gonna lie...it took me a while to wrap my head around all these shades of green and figure out what I was going to do with them.  I finally settled on Partidge & Pears with for these shades of green...for a green, green Christmas!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Foil, Santa & Co. DSP, Nordic Noel DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Blendabilities, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Gold Marker
Stamp Set ~ Partidge & Pears
Other Supplies ~ Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder
 
Are you ready to take on this challenge and join in the fun?  We sure hope you do!  Head on over to see the rest of the Design Team's creations and play along with us!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


1 comment:

  1. This turned out really nice. I don't have this stamp, but you did a great job coloring and mixing together the shades of greens with the color challenge.

    ReplyDelete