Friday, September 12, 2014

I {HEART} Summer

Happy Friday friends!  I don't even want to say it, but I think summer is just about done for us here...the days are getting shorter, the mornings are cooler and the days aren't quite as warm.  I dread this time every single year!  I love the long, hot summer days!  After our vacation in Florida this spring, I did all I could to try and convince my husband that we needed to move somewhere that was warm and sunny year round...but no luck.  I guess I'll just have to hold tight to all of our summer memories and look forward to next year!
And what better way to preserve our summer memories than MDS!  Yep, you guessed it...I've got another page to add to our family yearbook.  And this time, I'm playing along with the girls over at MDS Monday.  They have a fun sketch for this week!
 
We made quite a few trips to an area aquatic center this summer and had so much fun!  My twins faced their fear of the deep end and mastered the high dive and drop off slide...I was so proud of them! 
 
Now I have this warm, sunny page to look back at this winter when it's cold and gray and I'm freezing cold :-)
 
Hope you all have a great weekend and get some stamping or MDS time in!
 
Happy Stamping!


6 comments:

  1. You are so awesome with MDS! This page is just so cute! Great job with the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome action shots with your photos! The fun jumps right off the page, great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done!! This looks like SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun page! Love the background sun and the waves. Great embellishments to carry the theme of the page. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great page, Breelin! I love the water and the sun in the corner! So much fun! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Perfect for preserving those summer memories! Thanks for playing along at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete