Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Christmas Bliss

It's Tuesday, which means it's time for another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge and this week it's a sketch!
I know we are only into our first week of fall, but I'm itching to work on Christmas Creations!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Smoky Slate, All is Calm DSP
Ink ~ Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Christmas Bliss, Endless Wishes
Other Supplies ~ All is Calm Washi Tape, All is Calm Snowflake Embellishments, Frosted Sequins, Lost Lagoon Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Silver Ribbon, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
 
Be sure to head on over and see what the rest of the design team has done with this sketch...you'll love them all!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty card. So simple in layout but its packed with lots of great detail! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOO stinkin' cute! I am a total sucker for sequin and you have used it on such a cute project. I love this color combo too, it's probably the one thing that calms me down... LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Breelin, I love your card. The colours are wonderful but what I like best is that the longer you look at the card, the more details you notice. I think the best word for the card is WOW.

    ReplyDelete