Thursday, August 21, 2014

Picture Perfect ~ Display Board Samples

 http://www.pinterest.com/jentimko/2014-stampin-up-convention-display-stampers/
Picture Perfect...that is how our summer has been!  We have had endless adventures all summer long and they haven't stopped yet.  We've got another day at the pool planned for today and lots more in store next week...the last week of summer break....boo :-(
 
I have another Display Board Sample to share with you today and it's a fun little cork tile embellished with some of the awesome Everyday Adventure Project Life Cards and Embellishments.  I had so much fun with this that I made two more for my Convention buddies, but I forgot to take pictures of them!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Everyday Adventure Project Life Card Collection
Ink ~ StazOn
Stamp Set ~ Project Life Remember This
Other Supplies ~ Everyday Adventure Project Life Accessory Pack, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine, Black Chevron Ribbon, Candy Dots, MDS, e-cutter
 
I used my Silhouette to cut out the fun little camera...I'm pretty sure I haven't used my e-cutter since I made this and I need to remedy that! 
 
Be sure to check out all of the Display Board Samples on our Pinterest Board...it is FULL of amazing ideas!
 
Hope you have a Picture Perfect Day!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment